TradeMarkets – is this the place to start your trading journey?
About the company
TradeMarkets emerged as a promising investment firm, currently offering 80+ financial instruments, 5 account types, and over 10 deposit/withdrawal methods. This is a multi-asset provider, and it can be an ideal solution for both retail traders who either have experience in the markets, and those who would like to venture into this field for the first time.
With lightning-fast execution, safe and secure funds, and a transparent approach, TradeMarkets wants to show that engaging in the financial industry is something that is not governed by luck, but rather depends on preparation and education.
TradeMarkets main trading features
- CFD instruments – you can choose between currencies, cryptos, EU stocks, US stocks, indices, metals, and energies, depending on what you’re accustomed to, or what assets are trending each day. It’s possible to gain diversified exposure and benefit from some of the most popular instruments in the world, with tight costs and competitive execution.
- Platforms – MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile trading benefits are offered by TradeMarkets, so customers can access their accounts from any location. With a variety of trading tools embedded, these platforms fit any type of strategy. Security has not been ignored, which means if you set a strong password, nobody can ever access your account.
- Accounts – since no two traders are the same, TradeMarkets deemed it appropriate to offer a diverse account selection. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and VIP come with various benefits in terms of spreads, market updates, attractive deposit requirements, and more.
- Support – if you want to engage with a TradeMarkets representative, it’s possible to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back, or use the live chat support. There’s a lot of information on the brand’s website, but if anything is not clear, the company has a team of representatives standing by. An answer to any question is provided in due time during working hours, so you can open an account well-informed about what to expect.
- Education – markets are constantly changing, which is why the educational resources available should be updated constantly. TradeMarkets provides access to webinars, market analysis resources, a personal account manager, 1-on-1 sessions, and plenty of other benefits, available based on the account type selected.
You should also keep in mind that TradeMarkets is a regulated trading brand. It is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and operates as a Financial Services Provider (FSP) under the Financial Advisory and Intermediaries Services Act.
Compliant with regulatory requirements, TradeMarkets reinforces the approach that professionalism is important when conducting online trading operations. Customers can rest assured that their financial and personal data is kept secure. At the same time, the funds deposited are protected by the company.
Summary of TradeMarkets
Financial asset volatility is one of the main reasons why trading using CFDs is now appropriate. TradeMarkets puts you in a position to take advantage of such conditions, with a short-term approach, not having to worry about where prices are headed in the long run. The services provided are for pros and rookies, and that just goes to show that this broker has adopted an inclusive mindset.