AM Broker review discusses the broker’s features in detail
Coming across to the newly established brokerage always make traders doubt their legitimacy since there are a lot of scam brokerages appearing on the trading market since it is very lucrative. Hence, when a trader is considering to open an account with a new broker, he or she needs to examine it very closely. One of such brokerage is AM Broker, established in 2018. AM Broker is registered in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines and is registered by the local regulator. It might raise the question is AM Broker legit or a scam company since it is registered offshore? This review will go into the details of the brokerage to see if it can be trusted or not.
AM broker offers its service to different types of traders including retail traders, professionals and even institutional ones. It means that the broker should have a very diverse service and offerings to the traders. The broker does offer diverse trading instruments from six asset classes and several trading platforms. The minimum deposit requirement is 1000 USD, after opening an account with the broker, traders have the possibility to trade pairs with the spread as low as 0.6 and use leverage up to 1:500.
AM Broker FX Brokerage leaves a very nice first impression. Once you visit the website you can see with one glance that it is very welcoming. The design of the website is very nice, technically it works without any flaws and navigation is also very easy. Seemingly, the broker has invested enough to make a good website that serves traders well. This is already a very good sign that AM Broker is not fraud or scam. The content on the website is good as well. There is no information you cannot see on the website. Traders are able to find answers on all their questions and be fully equipped with information about trading conditions. Hence, AMbroker.com review left us pleased and assured that the brokerage is legit.
AM Broker review of trading instruments
Before opening an account with the broker you need to know what the trading is like with the brokerage. AM Broker offers a wide selection of trading assets. Making it possible for traders to find the instrument they want to choose from and make their trading portfolio diverse.
- The broker offers up to 100 currency pairs that consist of major, minor and exotic cryptocurrencies. The page dedicated to Forex instrument shows some of the currency pairs you can trade with alongside their bid/ask price and spread. Traders have the possibility to use leverage up to 1:500 when trading Forex.
- Another popular instrument to trade with AM Broker FX brokerage is CFD on indices, the broker offers some of the most popular indexes such as SP500, DAX30, DJI30 and more. In total, there are 20 indices available for trading with 1:500 leverage.
- The broker offers over 3000 CFDs on stocks from 15 stock exchanges, the list includes stocks of Facebook, Apple, Amazon, and many other big companies. The maximum leverage allowed for CFDs on stocks is 1:20.
- AM Broker also offers CFDs on Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Traders have access to 300 ETFs from 15 stock exchanges and can trade with them with the leverage of 1:20.
- For those, who are interested in more modern trading instruments the broker offers CFDs on cryptocurrencies. Yet AM Broker offers top cryptocurrencies only such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Traders can use 1:5 leverage for trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies.
- Last but not least, the broker also offers CFDs on the most popular commodities such as precious metals – gold and silver, one can also trade with CFDs on brent, oil, and gas. The maximum leverage for these trading instruments is 1:500.
The diversity of the trading instruments is one of the reasons behind the positive AM Broker opinions. In addition to offering various assets, AM Broker is also offering well-thought leverage which is quite high for every trading class. Traders, especially well-experienced once can enjoy high leverage and increase their profits. However, the beginner traders should be aware of the risks and be careful with the full potential of the leverage.
There are three types of accounts offered by AM Broker. The account types are for retail, professional and Institutional brokers. It would be nicer if retail traders would have more choice for the accounts based on their trading needs and experience. However, the accounts and features are not designed badly.
The retail account is a standard account that starts from 1000 USD. The minimum deposit requirement is higher than avarage, leaving an impression that the broker targets more experienced traders rather than the absolute beginners. The standard account comes with some features such as personal relationship manager and integrated online support. The professional account starts from 10.000 USD, and the institutional account has the minimum deposit requirement of 100.000 USD. You can check the features of these accounts below.
AM Broker withdrawal and payment methods
When dealing with the international brokerage, it is very important to have several payment methods available, so that you can choose the one that works best for you. AM Broker offers some of the most popular payment methods available today. You can use traditional credit/debit card payment with VISA and MasterCard or use electronic payment methods such as Neteller, FastPay, and Skrill for depositing your account or making AM Broker withdrawal. The minimum deposit or withdrawal amount for the retail and professional clients is 100 USD only, for the institutional clients the amount is 1000 USD.
Can AM Broker be trusted?
The main question to be answered is if the broker is legit or not. There are no signs that AM Broker fraud is possible. The website, content placed there and the description of the trading conditions suggest that the broker is transparent and legit. Another question is if you should trade with the broker or not. Since the brokerage is legit, it is up to you to decide if you open an account with it or not based on the conditions AM Broker offers. Clearly, it has very good trading conditions such as diversity of trading instruments and platforms, high leverage for all trading asset classes, low spreads, and various payment methods.