RoboForex Review – Multifunctionality
RoboForex brokerage is a Belize-based multifunctional firm founded in 2009, that offers its clientele varieties of services. They are regulated by a local government agency with international merit, more precisely the IFSC. They are likewise approved by CySEC and ICF.
RoboFroex is a member of The Financial Commission and offers a Civil Liability insurance program to its consumers. Needless to say, safety is a guarantee at this brokerage firm. They are more than happy to show you their credentials on their website.
At this brokerage, there are quite a lot of assets you can trade like currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices, energies, and of course cryptocurrencies.
RoboForex offers trading and a demo account in five different types like R trader, ECN, Prime, Pro-Cent, Pro standard. There also a variety of trading platforms you can choose from like MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
Diverse Set Of Accounts: Types And Benefits
The minimum deposit for RoboForex accounts is $10 except for The R Treder type, which is 100 dollars. With each of the accounts, there are particular assets you can trade.
- ECN account is not for newcomers, it is specifically designed to fit the needs of a professional trader. You can trade all the previously mentioned asset and the maximum leverage is 1:500
- A Prime account is made for advanced traders in mind. You can use all the platforms except cTrader. You can trade all of the assets but only have the option of 28 currency pairs to choose from. The maximum leverage is 1:300
- RoboForex Forex broker designed the Pro-Cent account to fit the needs of a newcomer and an experienced trader as well. But it has a twist to it. A distinguishing feature of this account type is that it uses cents as the base currency unit. The assets you can trade with this account are 36 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, and metals. The spreads start from 1.3 pips and the maximum leverage is 1:2000
- As you can figure out from the name, the R Trader account is specially made for traders who use cTrader. The spread starts from 0.01 USD and the maximum leverage is 1:300. You can use any of the assets the company offers with a variety of over 12,000.
- Pro standard account is the most optimal of the five. This is why it’s so popular, all the RoboForex reviews can’t stop talking about it. You can use all of the offered platforms, use any of the previously mentioned assets. The spread starts at 1.3 pips and the maximum leverage is 1:2000
RoboForex doesn’t charge deposit fees. But there are withdrawal fees, the percentage of it depends on your preferred payment method.
This broker offers deposit and loyalty bonuses. There’s also a profit share and classic bonus promotions in place but you can only get any of the four of these bonuses on Pro-Cent and Pro Standard accounts. For other types, it varies. You don’t get a deposit bonus on Prime, ECN, and R trader account types. But one does get a loyalty bonus on Prime and ECN types.
The Overview: visibility
Our RoboForex review would not be finished without talking about the media visibility of the brokerage firm. They have high brand visibility and do multiple sponsorships. This is the kind of company that likes to support innovative projects. As of now, they have sponsored multiple motorsports, volleyball, basketball, racing, football, and fighting events. They also contribute to charity projects as well by supporting different causes.